May 2021 - Trustee positions
Dwell Housing Trust is seeking to appoint two to three new trustees to fill current vacancies and to allow for continuity when existing long-serving trustees conclude their terms.
We are seeking potential trustees with the following experience and skill sets:
- property development, project management, architecture or construction management relevant to community housing developments
- communications, marketing or lobbying
- raising funds, have strong relevant networks and who enjoy networking
Dwell has significant projects underway to provide new quality housing in the Wellington region. We need trustees who can assist the board in fulfilling its governance role over these new projects and the ongoing growth of Dwell.
As well as your specialist skills you will have a social heart, be a sound strategic thinker, a strong people person and a great team player. It is desirable that you have a track record as a board member with a good knowledge of governance. The responsibilities and qualities of the trust board members, are listed in the role profile document.
Dwell has a minimum of eight board meetings each year including a strategic planning day. Most meetings are held early evening in Wellington CBD.
To apply please email by Alison by 5pm on 30 June 2021 with:
- Your up-to-date CV showing your career history and governance experience
- A brief supporting statement detailing how you are a good candidate for trustee
- A completed declaration form