April 2021 - Team administrator position
Bring your experience in administration and be part of a supportive team where work life balance is encouraged, and being forward thinking is one of our values!
You may not have a background in housing but if you want to be part of our team of passionate professionals, thrive on getting the job done well and would get a buzz working for an organisation with people at the heart of what we do, we would love to hear from you.
As the Team Administrator you’ll provide high quality administration support to the Dwell staff team and excellent customer service to our tenants and other customers. You will be a can-do and practical person, who can manage the detailed aspects of administration.Our organisation is growing, and we have ambitious plans for our future, so it’s an exciting time to join our small close-knit team in this newly created role.
We are looking for someone who:
- can prioritise effectively, be flexible and have good problem solving skills
- is friendly and comfortable communicating with a wide range of people
- is interested in housing and ideally, is keen to build a career in tenancy management or the sector
- can juggle a varied workload and enjoys that no two days are ever the same
- brings great IT skills and embraces technology.
Skills and Experience
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent oral and written communication and relationship skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft programmes including Word and Excel
- Great organisation skills, able to juggle multiple demands on their time
- Great problem-solving ability, looks beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at the first answers if needed
- Knowledge of the Residential Tenancies Act (desirable not essential)
- Experience in tenancy, property management or a community organisation (desirable not essential)