March 2019 - Tenancy Manager wanted
Tenancy Manager – part time
Like making a real difference to people’s lives through your work?
This exciting role is at the heart of what we do. We are looking for someone exceptional to take responsibility for our tenancy management. You will deliver the services that our diverse range of tenants want and support the smooth running of our great organisation. You will have lots of opportunity for professional development and to make a real difference with your work.
Dwell Housing Trust is a community housing provider that provides quality affordable housing to people in need in the Wellington area. We are more than a landlord and we want our tenants to “live well, be well, do well – with Dwell”.
We need someone who
- is a people person and has excellent communication skills
- has a passion for customer service
- has the experience to provide a great housing management service
- will be comfortable dealing with customers on a range of issues
- is highly organised and can juggle multiple demands and who also has an eye for detail
- is assertive and articulate and can set clear boundaries
- is a great problem solver
- is culturally attuned and has a strong sense of social justice.
This is role will suit someone who wants to work 20 to 24 hours per week.
Be part of a supportive close knit team where life balance is encouraged, flexible work arrangements are available, people are at the heart of what we do, and forward thinking is one of our values. You may not have a background in social housing but if you get a buzz out of helping people and thrive on getting the job done well, we would love to hear from you.
Applications close at 9am on Monday 1 April 2019.